Est. 1873. Currently active and open to burials.
The cemetery was once owned by the United Methodist Church of Grass Valley. The Methodists built one of the first churches in the Penn Valley area next to the cemetery, but the church burned down. This cemetery is known for the daffodils that come up each spring along with countless others in Penn Valley.
The Penn Valley Cemetery is located at 17918 Penn Valley Drive in Penn Valley. To reach the cemetery, take Highway 20 from Grass Valley and turn left into Penn Valley on Spenceville Road. Turn right onto Penn Valley Drive at the three-way stop sign and continue for about a half a mile. The cemetery is on the right.
GPS Coordinates N 39,12.003 W 121,11.113